EPDM Roofing with Liquid Rubber
Is your commercial or industrial roof leaking and urgently in need of a high-quality, once-and-for-all repair? How about that flat roof extension on your home, or your not-so-weatherproof garage roof? For business premises or DIY use our EPDM roofing liquid will do the job. Or you’re a roofing contractor and your biggest customer has just made their leak problem yours. Either way, your priority is stopping that water from doing damage.
When water ingress threatens to do its worst, our experience and some of the world’s most advanced ‘rubber roofing’ products ensures an effective, long-lasting roof repair and minimal business disruption. Contact us now. Start experiencing the confidence that comes when you do roof waterproofing and know the job’s a good one for years.
Professional advice is free. Please call now on 0800 6120 750 or email us
More about EPDM Liquid Rubber roofing
When you need fast, durable roof repairs, our Liquid Rubber EPDM is the only true EPDM Liquid Rubber available in the UK. You can apply it easily like paint and it cures like rubber. The result is a combination of performance, effectiveness and sheer roof-repair value that’s hard to beat. No surprise that EPDM sealants and EPDM coatings are renowned in the construction industry as some of the best roofing products you can choose:
- Long life
- Excellent UV and ozone resistance
- Resistance to temperature extremes.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller
Uses for EPDM Liquid Rubber sealants and coatings
You or your contractor can apply EPDM roofing liquid as one coat on a variety of surfaces without needing a primer. What’s more, our EPDM roofing Liquid Rubber withstands ponding water or immersion immediately and indefinitely. That’s another reason why it’s ideal for coating when water must be kept out at all cost.
Uses include the following…and more:
- Recoating EPDM roof membranes
- Coating trowelled concrete
- Leakproofing flashings
- Repair of weathered metal roofing
- Foam, rubber and fabric repairs
- Make rips, tears and cracks waterproof
- Repairs to delaminated seams
- Fibreglass (GRP) repair
- Repairs to weathered siding
Whether you’re repairing your own building or using EPDM Liquid Rubber as a roofing contractor, simple one-coat application by brush or roller saves time and money and builds your reputation for fixing the most testing leaks. Best of all, EPDM Liquid Rubber forms a 100% chemically-cured seamless membrane that’s as solid, durable and attractive as installed sheet rubber.
Long-lasting repairs are straightforward with Liquid Rubber
Liquid Rubber roofing with EPDM is straightforward. You can repair or refurbish a whole roof remarkably quickly and easily. And you get all these features and benefits in one proven product:
- Chemical resistance.
- Easy application saves time and money.
- Long-term durability reduces need for ongoing repairs.
- UV and Ozone resistant protects from the elements.
- Seamless membrane eliminates leak points around vents and other protrusions.
- Excellent flexibility and elongation for durability.
- Outstanding resistance to ponding water.
- Temperature resistant from -51 °C (TBC °F) to 148 °C (TBC °F)
Learn more about EPDM roofing solutions that work
The sooner you contact us the sooner you could use EPDM Liquid Rubber to repair and waterproof a roof that has to protect your home or business. Click here to order yours NOW.
Our advice is free, so please Call 0800 6120 750 now or email us.
Share this page: